Here's another fun way to recycle a baby food jar and use up some fabric scraps. I gathered some bits leftover from my pom pom pillow
project and threw this together in about five minutes.
1. Cut two approximate circles:
2. Sew them together right sides facing, leaving a little hole for stuffing and turning:
Turn right-side out and stuff. I used batting leftover from Scarlet's cornices
. Don't overstuff, leave a little space in there for the next step.
4. Take the opening and fold one side over and hot glue to the edge of your baby food jar lid like so:
5. Pull your fabric down and continue to hot glue it around the edge of the lid (have sips of wine as glue cools):
When you're done it will look like this:
6. Hot glue a piece of ribbon around the edge:
Insert pins and admire...
Labels: Baby Food Jar Projects, Organization, Recycle, Sewing, Under an Hour